Sunday, September 30, 2012

Week of October 1-5

Saturday, September 29th, Mrs. Warkentien, Ms. Hagensee, and I attended the Anderson's Young Adult book conference. I had the pleasure of meeting Raina Telgemeier, the author of Smile, and get a picture with her.  I have a 4th grader, Katie A., who is patiently waiting for me to process this new book and check it out to her. :) Katie, I took this picture for you! ;)  I also purchased two of Raina's books and she autographed them for our IMC.  I look forward to sharing them with the students!

Weekly Recap: Last week students completed a PBIS survey about the beginning of the year.

This week: We will be in the computer lab. 3rd graders will practice log on and log off. They also will learn to open and save a Word document. I will review with 4th and 5th grade how to retrieve a saved document. We will print our Word documents we worked on 2 weeks ago. We also will learn about the Mystery Word Cloud of the Month! ;)

Thanks for stopping by!
~Mrs. Csorba

1 comment: